Our Hanukkah celebrations will include:
- Sunday, December 6 at 12 PM – 2 PM – Gift shop with Hanukkah items and possible (depending on weather) craft sales outdoors at the Temple
- Sunday, December 13 at 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Hanukkah Extravaganza with candle lighting, music, and Hanukkah trivia quiz online.
- Tuesday, December 15 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Sacred sound healing bliss with Cantor Shayndel online
- Plans are in process for a Board retreat to discuss how to go about reopening when the time comes and what the changes will be, with the help of a URJ outline and possible facilitator.
- Ads have been placed for Hanukkah events.
- Contact Wendy Roth with specifics to add to our web page and Jane Kemp for Facebook.
- Calendar meeting on Monday, November 23. Meetings of interest to members will be on the calendar.
- Food for Thought will be packing some boxes at the Temple and some at Nystrom School. We have started bringing some food into the Temple building. Set-up at TBH will be Friday, December 10, and we will be unloading, packing and delivering December 11-16. Volunteers are needed, as are donations. We are developing an e-mail to ask friends and family to donate a turkey ($20).
- Donation to GRIP in memory of their cook, Pesa Laulea has been sent.