Adaptations to closures
- The decision of when and how the Temple will reopen will be made by the Executive Committee with input from the Rabbi and the Cantor. We are also inviting input from the membership. Anyone who feels that coming would be a health risk should not come.
- We will look into making events available online.
- Discussed rent for tenants during shutdown.
- The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano Counties’ spending has greatly increased and although the public has been extremely generous, financial donations are still needed. TBH has a donation page at https://give.foodbankccs.org/team/293847
- GRIP is providing food and shelter off-site and is in need of donations. Also, volunteers can make sandwiches for delivery to GRIP. Contact Jane Kaasa.
- Jewish Heritage Day at the Oakland A’s is likely to be cancelled. Deposits will be held for a future date.
- Classes are meeting online for shorter periods.
- The teen class and families will meet online May 31.
- The mensch awards will be held online.
- B’nai mitzvahs scheduled for this spring have been postponed.
- Search for Office Manager: Job has been posted and applications are being accepted. The committee will meet this week to develop the strategy for hiring.
- The General Membership Meeting will be online.
- Budget for 2020-21 recommended for approval at the General Membership Meeting
- Report of Slate of Board Officers and Directors to be voted on by the Congregation.