August 20, 2020
by tbhrich •
- Chinese for Christ North East Bay Church will not be able to renew their lease while the building is closed and social distancing is in place.
- URJ will adjust our dues due to the current situation.
- High Holy Day recording and live stream production were approved. Funds for this and High Holy Day boxes were approved. Clergy, Ritual Committee and choir are working very hard to make High Holy Days a good experience for our members and others.
- High Holy Day boxes and contents have been ordered. Volunteers will be needed for assembly and delivery.
- High Holy Day Appeal will be for Food for Thought, with the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano as a back-up in case Food for Thought does not work out.
- Initial exterior security lighting, motion sensors and cameras have been installed. Interior lighting improvements are in process.
- Weed abatement is done.
- Religious School will begin on September 13 online and will include community tefillah and closing session; individual classes; and web site content.
Notes from the Board, August 19, 2020
August 20, 2020 by tbhrich • Uncategorized