Programs and Events
- Chase McCrary will become a bar mitzvah at the Shabbat evening service Friday,
- The GRIP Harmony Walk will be Saturday, October 22 at 9 AM at Nicholl Park, 3230
Macdonald Ave. There will be a festival there after the walk 1-5 PM.
- We will celebrate Hanukkah at our enhanced Shabbat evening service on Friday,
December 16. Religious School students will also celebrate on Sunday, December 11.
- Religious School students have been learning about the High Holy Days and
celebrating Sukkot and Simchat Torah.
- Our donations to the Richmond Emergency Food Pantry are overflowing. We need
someone to co-ordinate with them.
- Brandy Mahrt is now our Office Manager.
- We will be getting additional estimates for redoing the parking lot and clearing brush.
- We are working on submitting a grant application for security enhancement.
- Finances are progressing, although there are still matters that need to be straightened
out. We continue to have a positive net income, partly as a result of rent from last
fiscal year which has now been paid. High Holy Day income was significantly lower
- We will be updating our officers and bank signatories.
- Facebook ads for the High Holy Days and the Religious School had thousands of view
and over a hundred clicks each.