February 15, 2023
by tbhrich •
- Purim Carnival was very successful; attendees had a lot of fun.
- Upcoming Events
- Passover seder Saturday, April 8, 6:00pm. Send in your reservation form.
- Selma Goldberg will conduct a matzo ball soup making class Sunday, April 2 at 12:30 PM.
- Cantor Marney Margules will perform a concert at the Temple on Sunday, May 7 at 2 PM.
- Religious School is planning a field trip to Urban Adamah on Sunday, April 16.
- GRIP thanks us for hosting their Annual Meeting. In the past year, they have served 80,000 meals and placed 30 families into housing. The Harmony Walk will be Saturday, October 28. Rabbi Dean is now on the GRIP Board.
- A Nominating Committee is being formed. There are several openings on the Board. Please contact any Board member if interested.
- The Budget Committee will be working on next years’ budget. Please send any suggestions to Laura Taub.
Notes from the Board February 15, 2023
February 15, 2023 by tbhrich • board