September 22, 2022
by tbhrich •
- New member Ahuva Simon-Saar. Ahuva has been coming to services recently.
- New Office Manager Brandy Mahrt. Brandy has started and will be training with John Maxson until the end of September. She can be reached at email@example.com. We appreciate the great job that John has done working in the office.
- High Holy Day services will be multi-access – indoors and on zoom. For those attending on zoom, prayer books may be checked out during office hours (Monday – Friday 1-5 PM). If you need child care, please respond to David Zimring’s e-mail.
- Masks are not required, but are highly encouraged for all services, including High Holy Days.
- The High Holy Day appeal will be for Food for Thought.
- Youth Shabbats have been instituted the third Friday of the month before the service.
- Chase McCrary will become a bar mitzvah Saturday, October 22.
- Thanks to all who volunteered to help at the Solano Stroll.
- The GRIP Harmony Walk will be Saturday, October 22.
- We have a new lease with the Chinese for Christ North East-Bay Church.
Notes from the Board – Sept. 21, 2022
September 22, 2022 by tbhrich • board