July 29, 2022
by tbhrich •
- Religious School starts Sunday, August 28. Clean-up will be Sunday, August 21.
- We will be participating in the Solano Stroll, Sunday, September 11.
- GRIP Harmony Walk is Saturday, October 22 at Nicholl Park. We are being asked to participate and have a table.
- Finances are progressing. The deficit for 2021-2022 has been greatly reduced, and now represents only loss of rent. We are working on recovering rent that has not yet been paid. Statements have been sent for 2021-2022 and will be sent shortly for 2022-2023. Thanks to the many members who have paid their dues and especially to those who have paid over and above their dues amounts.
- The HVAC project is completed and awaiting inspection.
- Office Manager Committee created to deal with the Office Manager situation.
Notes from the Board July 20, 2022
July 29, 2022 by tbhrich • board