The overriding principles of our synagogue’s reopening have always been: the importance of being together, in-person, in community and the health and safety of our congregants, family members, friends and staff.
- Although Covid-19 cases in the SF Bay Area have plateaued, two sub-variants of the Omicron variant (BQ.1 and BQ.1.1) are on the rise in California and across the country.
- TBH continues to strongly recommend wearing medical grade masks (N95, KN95, KF94) or doubling surgical masks at all in-person events. If you do not have a medical grade mask to wear, TBH can provide one.
- We encourage attendees to maintain social distancing protocols.
- New visitors to the synagogue will be asked for proof of vaccination for in-person events.
- These policies are subject to change.