The overriding principles of our synagogue’s reopening have always been: the importance of being together, in-person, in community and the health and safety of our congregants, family members, friends and staff.
- Wastewater surveillance data continues to show a decrease in Covid-19 cases in our community, and no new variants are on the horizon at this time.
- Temple Beth Hillel is therefore lifting its mask requirement for in-person events.
- TBH still strongly recommends wearing medical grade masks (N95, KN95, KF94) or the doubling of surgical masks. If you do not have a medical grade mask to wear, TBH can provide one.
- We encourage attendees to maintain social distancing protocols.
- New visitors to the synagogue will be asked for proof of vaccination for in-person events.
- These policies are subject to change.
These policies are subject to change if there is a surge of a new variant.