The Temple Beth Hillel community welcomes the opportunity to share the simcha (happy occassion) of your family's Bar or Bat Mitzvah.
A Bar or Bat Mitzvah marks the transition from child to adult in the Jewish community, when the child begins to understand how valuable and important he/she is not only within the Jewish community, but in the community at large. In the best Jewish tradition, students learn through animated classes and discussions with their peers, TBH teachers and clergy, and the greater TBH community.
- Warm, friendly and diverse Reform congregation
- Individualized instruction from Rabbi Dean, Cantor Fran, and the teachers of TBH
- Small, action-oriented and fun classes for students ages 2-13
- Jewish values reinforced through a continuous practice of community involvement
- Large interfaith membership
- Central East Bay location